Sunday, November 6, 2011

My life is a song


A song by Ashley Tisdale discribes how I feel about head massages and people playing with my hair:

 I like what you do to my hair
Who knew that looking a mess could feel so good
I like what you do to my hair
Tousle it, tease it, run your fingers through it
Oh, how you do it
I like what you do to my hair

Oh how I love head massages! I use to get them all the time from my mommy and they felt AMAZING! Now that I am married, I don't get them as often. I have to ask Quentin to play with my hair. He will sometimes braid, brush my hair, and mess up my hair. At church he will play with the ends of my hair because he know not to ruin it. When we are at home, that is another story....



As I write this blog, Quentin is sitting next to me reading it as I type. He has starting playing with my hair and using his finger tips to massage my head. He is so good at it. Quentin thinks he is better at massaging my feet than massaging my head. I don't really mind as long as I get a massage haha :) 
I love his touch. It is so gentle and in a loving way. I am so glad that I married him, I really lucked out! Not just with the massaging attribute, but he is an amazing person all around. Life is so fun and there is never a dull moment. I hope it stays this way. I think my next post will be about our apartment, it has done a good job keeping us warm and snuggly from the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment