Monday, February 9, 2015

Thanksgiving and the rest of November

Wow guys! I am really behind on my posts. But I am going to repent and try to catch up before Valentine's Day comes.

Here are my notes for the end of November:
22nd- I was changing Rebekah's diaper she pooped out an explosion. It shot out and hit me, the crib railing, some of her blanket, and a spot on the floor. I let out a scream because it scared me. Q rushed into our room to see what was wrong and found me laughing hysterically.
26th- R smiled at me when I smiled at her. She is starting to recognize who I am.(and daddy and Oliver)
 - Q fell asleep next O IN his bed while putting Oliver down for the night. I had to go in there and wake Quentin up so he could come to our bed.
-R is starting to hold her head up and learning to use her neck muscles. She looks like a bobble head.
-O calls R Bec or baby.
29th-O said, "I wuv you" to Rebekah. I am starting to see more of Q in R than me in her. We also got a Christmas tree this day. I was so excited to decorate for Christmas.
30th- Rebekah and I went to church for the first time today. I so miss partaking of the sacrament. It was pure joy and peace when I took it that Sunday. It was good to be back at church.
Oliver held Rebekah and wasn't scared off by her crying. He patted her chest and said, "It okay!" and repeated it while saying it louder and louder.
After our family night prayers, before Q put O down for the night O said to R, "Goodnight Bec." He is already being the best big brother. He loves her so much.

I remember Thanksgiving was so wonderful and full of food and good company. I even enjoyed myself. I was kind of stressed that I wouldn't be able to make it to dinner up at the in-laws house because I had just had a baby and surgery. But I did make it and I don't remember being in too much pain.
I made gluten free stuffing without meat this year and it still tasted oh so good. I also made gluten free chocolate pudding pie and southern nut pie. When I brought them in Brenda, (Quentin's mom), said that she made three gluten free pies and that she was giving me a break this year. We didn't communicate that very well but I am sure the Celiac people were glad to have an abundance of pies.
I didn't really have to watch Oliver, he played with his cousins. I only had to watch Rebekah when it was time for her to eat. She was mostly with Grumpa or Nana which I was grateful for. It was nice to not hold a baby and to have my arms free.
I don't really remember what else happened so I am going straight to pictures now. Maybe they will help me remember what happened.




Rebekah emits sleep waves and does this to daddy.

Smiling in her sleep. 

My pride and joy.

Thanksgiving. Grumpa or ,Broc as Oliver calls him, loves holding Rebekah.

Nana and my niece, Maya.

Me with my long curly hair. I look so wiped out.

Oliver looking at his Thanksgiving plate.

Smiling for Aunt Lara.

Nana and the princess.

Lara taking a picture of Q who took a picture of her. 

There were a lot of taking pictures of taking pictures.

Our awesome missionaries and Asa. The elder on the right just went home. 

My little frog.

These two are inseparable. 

Uncle Asa and Oliver. 

A game of Risk.

See?

Oliver loves his Uncle "Aussie"

My little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment