Friday, August 22, 2014

Oliver's first haircut!

Back in March Oliver's hair was getting really long around his ears and growing a mullet in the back. I decided I would be brave and cut his hair. I have cut Quentin's hair before but he is smart and holds still. I got creative with Oliver. Quentin took pictures so I will let the pictures do the talking for me.
Here ya go:

He loves his adult toothbrush. (He has an adult toothbrush because he sees us using them and he also has a baby toothbrush)

Here is that face again.

Oliver being crazy cute.

I love his eyes.

He stole my comb so I had to get another one.


He wanted to steal the other one I got.


Those cheeks. And eyes. His little mouth. 


Realized I was cutting his hair and didn't like it.

Feeling the lose of his hair in the back.

Mohawk! 


He tasted some hair from the comb. That is what he gets for stealing.

Hair is almost done.

Watching me rinse my comb.

Me showing him the scissors.



Love his little smile.


I think in this picture he was trying to push me away.

Finished with his haircut. Time to take a bath and rinse all the hair off.

What a nice haircut huh? I gathered some of his hairs and put them in a Ziploc bag to have for memorabilia.

He was a trooper. It went better than I thought it would. I am not looking forward to the second haircut though because he is older and wiser and is harder to keep him still.

No comments:

Post a Comment