Friday, August 2, 2013

5,6 Videos

So here are the videos that I promised. I don't know why it has taken me almost forever to upload.
I thought there were more videos but I guess not. Well there are more videos but not ones worth sharing. I hope you enjoy these! I guess while I am writing a post I will talk about Mother's Day. It was an amazing day and I enjoyed every second of it. I got a mug with a star on it with Peanut Butter M&M's inside it from Quentin and Oliver. At church they passed out flowers to all of the mothers which was thoughtful. I got to sleep in. I can't remember if Q and I went on a walk or not. Actually I can't remember all of the details that happened but I just remember it was a good day. This is my first Mother's Day that I got to celebrate thanks to Oliver for making a mom. He is so precious to me and I love him to the moon and back and more. He makes me smile, laugh, cry (happy tears during those tender moments), and he makes me see life with a different perspective. I love my little family and I can't wait to celebrate Father's Day. I have it all planned out.






















2 comments:

  1. All the videos are private, so we can't watch them... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know wifey! I just changed them so you should be able to watch them now. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete