Sunday, January 8, 2012

La la la SPIDER!

This morning when I woke up I wasn't feeling too well. My stomach hurt and my body was ached. I took a shower thinking the hot water would make me feel better. I was in the shower for almost an hour and I still wasn't feeling any better. Quentin woke up finally and I told him that I didn't feel too well. He asked me if I wanted to go to church and I said yes. Ten minutes later I got really cold. The heat was on and I was still cold.
I asked Quentin if he was cold and he said that he was fine. He told me that I might be sick.
We ended up not going to church. I asked Quen if he would put lotion on my legs because they were ashy. As always, he agreed to put lotion on me. He started massaging the lotion into my feet and it felt so good. He then was singing and making up words to the tune of Adele's song, "Rolling in the Deep". I smiled and laughed and he kept going, I guess I was encouraging him.
This is what he sang to me....
I have you foot inside my hands
putting lotion oooon them
and you geeet a foot massage
and you like it, which is good.
I know that you are really cold
So after this massage, you can, you can, you can
You can put clothes on.
And then you will beee warm.


I thanked him for putting lotion on my feet and for serenading me with his beautiful song. 
After I put socks on my cold feet, he made me breakfast. Isn't he amazing?! He made me Sunday bacon, eggs, and buttered toast. I have to say that is the best breakfast I have had in a while! It all tasted so goood!
I am so grateful for a caring and loving husband to take care of me when I am sick.  

No comments:

Post a Comment