Saturday, July 14, 2012

New life experiences

I just have to say that Quentin and I's nights laying in bed before going to sleep are hilarious. And this is what this post is about, another one of our discussions in bed before falling asleep.

Earlier this week, right before bed, I got this nasty feeling in my throat. It kind of hurt too and and I didn't like breathing at that point. I was pushing on my throat to see if the feeling would go away or move down but it didn't. I told Quentin that my throat hurt. He asked me to describe what it was that I was feeling. I described what I was feeling to him and he laughed.

He told me that I was feeling heart burn. And laughed again. I questioned him and said, "I thought heart burn was near your heart.?" He told me that the name is confusing but you feel it in your throat. I then said out in rage, "SO THE COMMERCIALS LIED TO ME?!"
He then laughed again (He does that a lot, he says that he is laughing because I am so cute and adorable, but I don't know).He told me to go chew some Tums because that would help with the acid. After I chewed some delicious and chalky Tums, I felt better.

The next morning we had a discussion about heart burn. I have to say that I honestly didn't know what heart burn was until Quentin told me. He says that he has never experienced it before but he knows what it is. He also eat Tums for fun, "because they taste good".This just goes to show you that you shouldn't watch television when you are young because you just ignore what they teach you in high school. Then when you actually hear the truth about it you feel dumb. I have never experienced heart burn either so I am assuming it comes with being pregnant.

And hey, you learn something new everyday, in this case, night!? I certainly did.

No comments:

Post a Comment