Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Late night discussions

For those of you who are friends with Quentin on Google Talk, I have to explain his status.
Those of you who are not Quentin's friends on Google Talk, his status is quoting me, "I thought you meant something serious, like cracker serious!"

On with the story now....

One late evening while tucking ourselves into bed, I found a cracker crumb in our bed.
I asked him how it got in the middle of the bed and he said that he didn't know.
( FYI I eat crackers and drink ginger ale in the morning before I get out of bed...I eat over the edge of the bed so the crumbs will fall to the floor,I will explain in a different post)
I didn't know how it got there either. Quentin suddenly jumped out of the blankets and leaned on his knees bending over his pillow. He said, "I think you need to understand something, if the ocean was this big, (holding his index finger and thumb up closely together, like when you are describing to someone how small something was), then my love for you is THIS BIG(stretching out his arms which obviously was bigger than the ocean)."

I smiled and then I said, "I thought you meant something serious!"
He got a little upset and said, "My love for you is serious!"
I then explained myself and replied, "I know your love for me is serious, I thought you meant something cracker serious!"

He then looked at me and started laughing and then I realized what I said was funny and stupid at the same time.
He then said that he was going to put that as his Google Talk status and I yelled, "NO!!!!".
Quentin then emailed himself to remind him to put it as his status in the morning.

I woke up and went over to Quentin who was already on his computer, we kissed.
I looked at his screen and saw that he was talking to Briar (his sister) and her comment was, "I like your status".
I then automatically looked at him and said, "You didn't! Quentin! Now people are going to know how weird I am."

He doesn't mind, but now that I look back, it is funny.

2 comments: